March 18, 2009

Personal ads

MEN SEEKING WOMEN


FEATURED AD OF THE DAY



Part-time mascot, "Squirts", for the Kaynesport Bluejays winter league baseball team. I'm famous for my December, 2008 run-in with a fan who sprayed me with mustard and relish while I was doing 'YMCA' on the roof of the dugout. I pulled that little kid's pants down; he cried. Anyway, those days are behind me. I'm a changed man, baby. Give me a ring, I'm probably at home microwaving some soup.
Josh 555-2022


SWM, age 31. I was married to the sea, but we split up when I almost drowned trying to save my Big Girl O'Clock hat. I've been seeing this gravel road for the past few months and we're looking for a third. Call me.
Scott 555-9681


WOMEN SEEKING MEN


SBF, age 33. I've been told I bite in my sleep, but nothing has ever been proven.
Natalie 555-3991


I've got my ex-boyfriend's name tattooed on my left shoulder. His name is Gutter.

Looking for a man named Gutter.
Alexis 555-7172

No comments: